Alliance PAM Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Obs Should I Use Cbr Or Vbr

Répondre au sujet    Alliance PAM Index du Forum » Partie publique » Annonces importantes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
feliver

Masculin

Message Obs Should I Use Cbr Or Vbr Répondre en citant

Obs Should I Use Cbr Or Vbr > bit.ly/2ezCFVQ

55be9034d4
Trke..(Turkish)...2-Pass..VBR..usually..gives..you..the..best..quality..for..the..bits..you..have..to..spend...Indeed,..it..is..mutually..exclusive..with..the..bitrate..option,..at..least..if..one..is..passing..parameters..in..the..normal..way..to..x264,..and..therefore..incompatible..with..nal-hrd:cbr..(i.e.,.."cbr")...While..crf=20..might..not..be..the..best..setting..for..FPS..games,..for..Dota2..seems..to..be..great...If...youre...a...partner,...we...perform...a...transcode...on...the...live...stream...which...creates...additional...resolution...options....Load.balancing.7000+.VBR.streams.is.a.headache..

VBR..is..just..better..overall..for..everyone..involved..if..we..leave..out..the..fact..that..it..tends..to..spike..somewhat,..which..should..be..manageable..with..the..new..low..latency..mode...Romn...(Romanian)....But...CBR...actually...(like...already...mentioned)...ignores...CRF...but...you...should...use...ratetol...which...is...really...simple...put...just...a...percentage...based...tolerance...for...the...bitrate,...so...4000kbps...bitrate...with...ratetol=25...would...mean...your...encoder...is...allowed...to...use...3000...to...5000...kbps...depending...on...the...scene....To.understand.why.this.is,.first.you.have.to.understand.what.they.both.mean.because.absolute.quality.depends.on.bitrate:.Variable.Bit.Rate.means.that.you.can.vary.the.amount.of.bits.used.to.represent.a.frame.so.that.the.overall.average.amount.of.bits-per-frame.is.achieved..Variable..bitrate..also..leads..to..issues..when..sending..data..to..the..Twitch..network..over..many..ISPs...Twitch.does.not.reencode.your.video.after.receiving.it;.whatever.is.sent.to.our.servers.is.sent.right.back.out.to.your.viewers...2016.reddit.inc..

kolaborasi tim kesehatan pdf freesuper geek free jpg to pdf convert indir1992 honda cbr 600 f2 mpg sportswearfree pdf stamp images on candleshuesos y articulaciones de la pelvis pdf freejeffrey archer only time will tell epub readermaiden lane series epub gratiscbr 600 93 specs appealtest patron embarcaciones de recreo pdf freecbr 600 rr v-max truck sales

Ven 14 Oct - 14:28 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 14 Oct - 14:28 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Alliance PAM Index du Forum » Partie publique » Annonces importantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation